Use these Thai Flashcards to take your Thai vocabulary to the next level. If you love the beaches of Thailand and you want to visit this country on your next holiday and have the best experience then you should come prepared to speak some Thai. Learning the language will enable you to be a part of life in Thailand.
Or perhaps you are lucky enough to live in the country and want to make the most of your time here. These Thai flashcards are a very useful tool for learning Thai.
How to use the Thai Flashcards
- Look at the front of the card for the English Word
- Think in your head what the Thai word is on the back of the card.
- Turn over the card.
- Keep going through the deck several times to make sure you know all the words
- If you get a card right several times and you are sure you know it, then you can discard it from the deck.
- If you are not sure how to pronounce a word then use the SPEAK button. (Note: may not work with every browser)
Why Learn Thai?
Why should you learn the Thai language? If you want to live in Thailand then it will help you greatly. Thailand is one of the most culturally diverse places on Earth. It’s also one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Thailand offers more than just its beaches and jungles, however. From ancient Buddhist temples to modern shopping malls, there’s no shortage of things to see and do in this country.
Learning a new language can be a challenging experience, but it also provides a unique opportunity to learn about a culture that you may have never been exposed to otherwise. Learning Thai is no exception. This language is spoken by more than 60 million people worldwide and is the official language of Thailand. Learning Thai can also help you connect with your community.