Use these Spanish Flashcards to help improve your vocabulary. The Spanish language is a beautiful language, and it can be challenging to learn. It is recommended that you use flashcards to study the vocabulary of the Spanish language. These flashcards can be an easy way for you to start learning Spanish.
The Spanish language is spoken by more than 559 million people worldwide. Spanish is the most widely spoken language in Europe, and in many countries, it is also the most widely studied foreign language in schools.
Learning Spanish can be important because
Tips for how to use these Spanish flashcards
Learning a new language can be difficult and time-consuming, but it doesn’t have to be! Let these flashcards help you start learning Spanish today. They’re all geared toward beginners and feature vocabulary that’s relevant to everyday life. In fact, we use the most common words first.
- Look at the front of the card for the English Word
- Think in your head what the Spanish word is on the back of the card.
- Turn over the card.
- Keep going through the deck several times to make sure you know all the words
- If you get a card right several times and you are sure you know it, then you can discard it from the deck.
- If you are not sure how to pronounce a word then use the SPEAK button.